The study of law is detailed and varied. Regardless of whether you’re studying international law, criminal law, corporate law, or family law, textbooks can be expensive. However, with AbeBooks, law students can buy secondhand law textbooks for cheaper than at the campus bookshop. Buying secondhand textbooks on AbeBooks.co.uk saves students more than 50% off the list price.
Professional textbook sellers from around the world list their new, secondhand, and international edition copies with us. Our selection of law textbooks makes sure students don’t have to pay full-price for their books and many booksellers offer free postage.
While it can be daunting to pay for textbooks, AbeBooks helps students save on textbooks and spend on life. There’s no need to queue at the college bookshop. It’s cheap, fast and easy to buy secondhand law textbooks at AbeBooks.
AbeBooks also has a30-day return period.
Top selling law textbooks
- Contract Law by Ewan McKendrick
- Cases and Materials on the English Legal System by Michael Zander
- Tort Law Directions by Vera Bermingham
- Unlocking Constitutional and Administrative Law by Paul Denham, Chris Turner, Jacqueline Martin
- Understanding International Trade Law by Simone Schnitzer
- Bromley's Family Law by Amy E. Sloan
- Writing Law Dissertations by Michael Salter
- Legal Skills by Emily Finch
- Legal Practice Companion by Gerald Montagu
- The Law Student's Dictionary by J.E. Penner