Learn to interface and program hardware devices in a wide range of useful applications, using ARM7 microcontrollers and the C programming language. Examples covered in full detail include a simple LED to a multi-megabyte SD card running the FAT file system.
Features of this book:
- Build prototype circuits on breadboard or Veroboard and interface to ARM microcontrollers.
- A 32-bit ARM7 microcontroller is used in interfacing and software examples.
- Interfacing principles apply to other ARM microcontrollers and other non-ARM microcontrollers as well.
- Example programs are written in the C programming language.
- Use only free or open source software.
- Download and install all programming tools from the Internet.
- Template project files are provided for easy project creation.
A chapter on more advanced ARM microcontrollers is included with an overview of some of the newest ARM microcontrollers and their features.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Elektor International. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0905705912 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1446834