This pocket-sized book is suitable for pupils aged 13+ (Year 8 upwards) and distills the key information required for pupils approaching Maths Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+. The material is arranged clearly in bullet point format in the following topics: Number; Calculation; Problem Solving; Algebra; Shape, Space and Measures; Handling Data. Ideal for quick revision, this small booklet is perfect for any pupil revising for entrance exams at 13+.
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Contains all the key information required by pupils sitting Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+ to ensure pupils are fully prepared for the rigours of their examinations
- Information is arranged in six main sections and is presented in bullet point format for clarity and ease of learning
- Perfect for last minute revision before entrance examinations!
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- Mathematics ISEB Revision Guide
- Maths Practice Exercises 13+
- Maths Practice Exercises 13+ Level 3
- So You Really Want To Learn Maths Books 1, 2 and 3
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ideal for any pupil aged 13+ (Year 8 upwards), this pocket book distills the key information required for pupils approaching Common Entrance and entrance exams at 13+.About the Author:
David Hanson has over 40 years' teaching experience and has been Leader of the ISEB 11+ Maths setting team, a member of the 13+ Maths setting team and a member of the ISEB Editorial Board. He has also edited the SATIPS Maths Broadsheet. Davis recently retired from teaching to run a small shop trading in collectors' items.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003537620
Book Description ISEB Publications, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-259-04-1556901