This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Tort Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam q & as, and more, Tort Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/concentrate/):
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews.
· Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test.
· Test your knowledge of tort law with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers.
· Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer.
· Revise the facts and discussions of key cases using the interactive flashcards.
· Understand your marks by using the annotated question and answer with examiner comments.
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary.
· Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists.
· Take your research deeper with the further reading suggestions.
· Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster.
Don't miss the Concentrate apps: hundreds of multiple choice questions with feedback, helping you study, learn and revise, anytime, anywhere.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Review from previous editionTort Law Concentrate is the perfect guide to support study and revision. (Thomas Kingston, Law student, BPP Law School)
An excellent study guide that does what the student requires. It provides a good grounding in the subject areas without providing too much information so as to confuse. (Andrew Baker, Principal Lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University)
Carol Brennan, Senior Lecturer, University of Buckingham
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0199671982
Book Description Oxford Univ Pr, 2013. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 225 pages. 8.00x6.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0199671982