The earth revolves around the sun. The sun revolves around Gene Simmons, and Gene Simmons revolves around nothing.
In this authorized parody of one of rock and roll’s biggest icons, fans will find incredible “facts” about the legend that is Gene Simmons, peppered with words of wisdom straight from the Demon’s tongue, hilarious reactions to Gene from kids, reimagined movie posters featuring Gene Simmons in the title role, and much, much more.
· The Gene Simmons chess set has 1 king and 31 pawns.
· When Gene Simmons breaks a sweat, everyone scrambles to put it back together.
· Gene Simmons can get to the center of a Tootsie Pop in one lick.
· When Gene Simmons walks into a strip club the girls pay him.
· Gene Simmons doesn't need an umbrella because rain knows better.
- Stan Lee was going to make Gene Simmons a Superhero, but decided to stick to fiction.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Christina Vitagliano lives in Las Vegas. She has not slept with Gene Simmons.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Plume Books 2015-03-31, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Paperback. Publisher overstock, may contain remainder mark on edge. Bookseller Inventory # 9780142181621B
Book Description Plume, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Corey Marier; Craig Marier (illustrator). book. Bookseller Inventory # M0142181625
Book Description Plume 2015-03-31, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 0142181625 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # TM-0142181625
Book Description Plume, 2015. Book Condition: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780142181621-1
Book Description Plume, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110142181625