The worry you share with countless other women is not necessarily your fault. Cultural conditioning, instinct, thinking habits, even brain configuration -- all play a role, as renowned authors Jane and Robert Handly prove in WHY WOMEN WORRY. By combining the latest research with their own proven method, as well as interviews with hundreds of women, the bestselling authors of ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS explain how to step off the worry-go-round for good. You'll discover:
* The four paths that lead women into worry
* Fascinating scientific discoveries explaining why men simply don't worry as much as women do
* How to change unproductive worrying into the kind that leads to solutions
* How to stop worry, using the authors' innovative SKILL tools
* Revealing strategies to banish concerns about money, family, work, and more
The Handlys know from personal experience that a life free from worry is possible, and they share the stories of how they overcame their trials and inspired thousands through their workshops. Now, thanks to this invaluable sourcebook, you, too, can escape the worry trap -- for good!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1st. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0139572678
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0139572678
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801395726781.0