This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Are you looking for an engaging and accessible resource to support your understanding of classroom instruction? This authors of this text provide you with engaging narrative that brings K-12 classrooms to life. A reflective planning model introduced in the beginning of the text helps you make the important connection between planning and addressing curriculum standards. In addition to reflective teaching, this edition explores classroom management, diversity, standards, curriculum and lesson planning, active and authentic learning, technology in education, assessment, and working in the school community. Because this edition also pays specific attention to professional standards (INTASC, curriculum standards, and Praxis II) you will gain confidence as you prepare for a career in teaching.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hard to findFrom the Back Cover:
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0137047053 Orders ship same or next business day w/ free tracking. Choose Expedited shipping for fastest (2-6 business day) delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Seller Inventory # Z0137047053ZN
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 0137047053_abe_bn
Book Description Pearson. Condition: new. new. Seller Inventory # think0137047053
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX0137047053
Book Description Allyn & Bacon, 2010. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 5th edition. 320 pages. 10.48x8.96x0.64 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0137047053
Book Description Pearson. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0137047053 New US Edition Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Seller Inventory # Z0137047053ZN
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780137047055