The Dynamics Study Pack was designed to help students improve their study skills. It consists of three study components—a chapter-by-chapter review, a free-body diagram workbook, and an access code for the Companion Website.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dynamics Study Pack
The Dynamics Study Pack is designed to help students better prepare for classes, quizzes, and tests. This resource contains:
• Chapter Reviews with chapter-by-chapter summaries of key points
• Free-Body Diagram Workbook to step students through numerous free-body diagram problems and solutions.
• Access to the Companion Website.
The Companion Website, located at www.prenhall.com/hibbeler includes opportunities for practice and review including:
• Video Solutions — Complete, step-by-step solution walkthroughs of representative homework problems from each section of the text. Videos offer:
• Fully-worked Solutions — Showing every step of representative homework problems, to help students make vital connections between concepts.
• Self-paced Instruction — Students can navigate each problem and select, play, rewind, fast-forward, stop, and jump-to-sections within each problem’s solution.
• 24/7 Access — Help whenever students need it with over 20 hours of helpful review.
• 1000 Supplemental Statics and Dynamics Problems — A self-study resource, these supplemental problems have complete solutions provided.
• MATLAB and Mathcad Tutorials — Focused on using MATLAB and Mathcad in Engineering Mechanics, these tutorials are keyed to the text.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 12. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0136091954
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801360919501.0