Designed to meet the needs of both clinical laboratory technicians and clinical laboratory scientists, CLINICAL LABORATORY HEMATOLOGY has been updated into a brand new edition. This comprehensive--yet easy to read--guide to hematology and hemostasis features cutting-edge technologies, high-quality photographs and micrographs, case studies, and convenient dual-level (basic and advanced) presentation of information. Visual cross-referencing (symbols) throughout make finding information exceptionally easy. Key chapters are presented by a number of different authors and experts in the field and include information on: cellular homeostasis; the Stucture and Function of Hematopoietic Organs; Hemolytic anemia; Nonmalignant lymphocyte disorders and much more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
New, ship fast, delivered in 5-7 days in UK, No PO BOX.From the Back Cover:
Revised and thoroughly updated, this bestseller remains a comprehensive, yet reader-friendly text of hematology and hemostasis written for students at all levels of laboratory education. Readers will master the content with ease by engaging in a vivid presentation of content supplemented by a variety of thought-provoking learning features.
* A flexible format withs two levels of chapter-concluding review questions, matched to the two levels of objectives at the start of every chapter.
* Integrated companion website study guide (www.pearsonhighered.com/mckenzie) with additional images and quiz questions to test comprehension of the chapter material.
Featrues immediate tabulation of quiz results.
* High-quality, full-color blood and bone marrow micrographs presented throughout the text.
* Real-life scenarios presented in running case studies throughout each chapter.
* Chceckpoints in each chapter provide learning "speed bumps" along the way to help readers apply and assess comprehension as they progress through each chapter.
* Clear and understandable coverage of new technologies within the worlds of molecular diagnostics, flow cytometry, and cytogenetics.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110135137322
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0135137322
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0135137322
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0135137322 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0054724
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0135137322 New US Edition Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Bookseller Inventory # Z0135137322ZN
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # BKTY9780135137321