Like its previous editions, this text introduces students to new database technologies - the technologies they need in order to design and use future business and commercial applications.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Provides a solid foundation in the fundamentals of database processing, and incorporates all
of the most current technologies on the market
· Extensive discussions address publishing database applications with Internet technology and using both Active Server Pages and Java Server Pages
· In-depth discussions of the relational model, normalization, and extensive SQL for both data definition and data manipulation
· Thorough coverage of database modeling and design using both the entity-relationship and semantic object models
· Lucid descriptions and examples of modern DBMS products including Access 2002, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
· The companion website at www.prenhall.com/kroenke, provides easy navigation to exercises in Tabledesigner, drag-and-drop database design tool, and interactive study guide questions that drive home the chapter objectives
· Up-to-date coverage of data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP
· Presentation and discussion of important standards including DHTML, XML (including XML Schema), ODBC, and JDBC
· Discussions of object- oriented database processing that feature both SQL3 and Oracles object-relational capabilities
Study and Succeed with
David Kroenke's Database Processing 8/e & Web site: www.prenhall.com/kroenke
David Kroenke has been a sailor since 1971 and currently owns a Mason 44. He has cruised the West Coast extensively, roamed the Inside Passage and the coast of British Columbia, and sailed to Mexico and back. His next Big Trip is a voyage to the Marquesas. Although he holds a Ph.D. in engineering, he claims his chief qualification for writing "Know Your Boat" is the self-education process he undertook after spending piles of money in boatyards.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want