ECDL Advanced Presentation for Office XP/2003
- Written by experienced trainers Paul Holden and Brendan Munnelly.
- Clear, simple, friendly guidance on the Advanced Module.
- Basic computer terms and concepts explained in plain English.
- Screen images and illustrations guide the student through the Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- "How-to" information based on practical examples of everyday tasks.
- Short cuts and insider tips drawn from the real-world experience of computer professionals.
- Summary of critical information at the end of each section.
- Easy-to-follow exercises on accompanying CD.
- Allows merging of presentations, incorporate multimedia, image manipulation and fancy charts.
- For everyone creating sophisticated presentations — from personal assistants, to marketers or tutors.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
"Brendan Munnelly" and"Paul Holden" are experienced IT trainers, consultants, journalists and authors. Based in Dublin, Ireland, they developed user training materials for a range of corporate and government organisations throughout Europe. They also offer frequent contributions to computer publications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.