For courses in Database Management, Design, Application, or Technology.
Revised to reflect the needs of today’s students, this 10th edition of Database Processing assures that students will develop immediate, practical, marketable skills. By presenting SQL SELECT early, students will learn immediately how to query data and obtain results—seeing firsthand some of the ways that database technology will be useful to them. Each topic appears in the context of accomplishing practical tasks. Its spiral approach to database design (incorporating all 3 way to create databases: from the integration of existing data, from new information, and the need to redesign an existing database) provides and excellent framework to help students learn this material.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
New, ship fast, delivered in 5-7 days in UK, No PO BOX.From the Back Cover:
Provides a solid foundation in the fundamentals of database processing, and incorporates all
of the most current technologies on the market
• Extensive discussions address publishing database applications with Internet technology and using both Active Server Pages and Java Server Pages
• In-depth discussions of the relational model, normalization, and extensive SQL for both data definition and data manipulation
• Thorough coverage of database modeling and design using both the entity-relationship and semantic object models
• Lucid descriptions and examples of modern DBMS products including Access 2002, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
• The companion website at www.prenhall.com/kroenke, provides easy navigation to exercises in Tabledesigner, drag-and-drop database design tool, and interactive study guide questions that drive home the chapter objectives
• Up-to-date coverage of data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP
• Presentation and discussion of important standards including DHTML, XML (including XML Schema), ODBC, and JDBC
• Discussions of object- oriented database processing that feature both SQL3 and Oracles object-relational capabilities
Study and Succeed with
David Kroenke's Database Processing 8/e & Web site: www.prenhall.com/kroenke
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110131672673
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 10. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131672673
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0131672673
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0131672673 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1039804