A comprehensive reference source, Handbook of Second Language Acquisition discusses the research, theory, and applications specific to second language acquisition.
The book addresses:
* Issues of maturation and modularity
* Language transfer between first and second languages
* Neuropsychology of second language acquisition
* Research and methodological issues in the study of second language acquisition
* Language contact and its consequences
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"This volume benefits from the state-of-the-art contributions of prominent specialists, presents various approaches to SLA and covers most of the key issues in the field. I believe that it is a useful, comprehensive handbook for both students and researchers in the field."
--Larisa Avram in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLINGUISTICS
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110125890427
Book Description Academic Press, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0125890427