This handbook is the fifth edition of one of Academic Press's all-time best-sellers. The volume, which contains nearly 20,000 formulae for integrals, sums, series, products, and special functions, is the major reference source for integrals in the English language. It is an essential reference for mathematicians, scientists, and engineers, who rely on it when identifying and subsequently solving extremely complex problems.
* Includes hundreds of new entries, all checked where possible using Mathematica (c)/Maple V (c)
* Corrections from the Fourth Edition are checked and incorporated
* Features expanded sections on special functions and orthogonal polynomials
* Contains greatly expanded tables of Laplace and Fourier transforms
* Presents Mellin transforms in the section on integral functions
* Provides new results on Riemann zeta functions
* Carefully preserves original numbering system for complete compatibility with previous editions
* Features an expanded bibliography
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Very useful CD-ROM for all numerically inclined scientists and engineers. Produces TeX source code for selected formulas. Multiplatform-ROM for Mac, Windows, and UNIX.Book Description:
Now available on CD-ROM!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 012294755X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0928418
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11012294755X
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 012294755X