Regression Analysis provides students with the skills and techniques necessary for the intelligent statistical analysis of a response variable. The book underscores statistical concepts, de-emphasizes formulas, and incorporates real data from the most popular package at this level, SAS. Regression Analysis also covers other linear models such as analysis of variance, analysis of covariance, analysis of a binary response variable, as well as an introduction to nonlinear regression.
* Discusses the analysis of data including estimation, diagnostics, and remedial actions
* Includes examples and exercises which contain both real and simulated data
* Emphasizes computer implementation and methods
* Provides many references for related and more advanced methods
* Supported by instructor's manual containing data sets on disk
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used. Bookseller Inventory # 31Z-09-TS6
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0122674758
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0122674758
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110122674758
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0122674758BNA
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801226747541.0