Tim Ferriss has trouble defining what he does for a living. Depending on when you ask this controversial Princeton University guest lecturer, he might answer:
'I race motorcycles in Europe'
'I ski in the Andes'
'I scuba dive in Panama'
'I dance tango in Buenos Aires'
He has spent more than five years learning the secrets of the 'New Rich', a fast-growing subculture that has abandoned the 'deferred-life plan' and instead mastered the new currencies - time and mobility - to create a new way of living. Why wait a lifetime for your retirement when you can enjoy luxury now?
Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing first class world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with no management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint. Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How exchange your career for life for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'
- How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it's beyond repair
- How to cultivate selective ignorance - and create time - with a low-information diet
- How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50-80% off
- How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after removing work and the office
Learn about this and more to live the life you want - now.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels.Some of our books may have slightly worn corners, and minor creases to the covers. Please note the cover may sometimes be different to the one shown.Review:
"It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge" ( Jack Canfield, co-creator Chicken Soup for the Soul)
"The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America" ( Sunday Telegraph)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Vermilion, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0091923727
Book Description Vermilion, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110091923727
Book Description Vermilion, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-199-72-3779003