It's image editing...it's digital illustration...it's Web page creation, and more...all in one box. It's the hottest thing to hit the world of graphics: Corel PHOTO-PAINTTM 7! And this is the Official Guide to learning how to use it to make magic!
Working with hands-on lessons, you'll discover how to get the most stylish results possible from Corel PHOTO-PAINT 7 PLUS. Start with the basics, then begin performing incredible graphics feats inspired by a collection of advanced techniques. It doesn't matter whether you're brand new to PHOTO-PAINT or you've already cut your teeth on a previous release, because this book has something for every skill level. Pick it up and see how easy it is to:
- Create the most professional-looking images in the least amount of time
- Make magic with version 7's all-new brushes and tools, improved text editing, and slew of new filters
- Launch your artistic creations into cyberspace in the form of dazzling Web pages
- Scan images like an old pro and turn overexposed, scratchy, or timeworn photographs into visions of beauty
- Alter reality with incredible image-editing techniques
- Compose head-turning logos, postcards, and other visual treats with ease
- Customize the PHOTO-PAINT 7 workspace to your exact specifications
- Retouch, animate, and enhance movies frame-by-frame for video and multimedia presentations
- PLUS! Browse the 16-page color insert for mouthwatering, professional ideas that will spur you to create your own masterpieces!
It's simple arithmetic: your talent + this book = bedazzling projects! So get started today using the only PHOTO-PAINT 7 guide brilliant enough to carry the official Corel"RM" seal.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill Osborne Media, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0078823218
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill Osborne Media, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0078823218