This title deals with: how to choose and use the right software for your animation needs - covers industry leaders Lightwave, Maya, and Flash; how to create and execute intricate storyboards; character rendering; and lighting in 3-D animation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
JOIN THE RANKS OF CREATIVE, HIGHLY PAID DIGITAL ANIMATORS!
MASTER DIGITAL ANIMATION USING THE THREE HOTTEST PROGRAMS
Essential to today's commercials, feature films, games corporate presentations, and education digital animation is the hottest career prospect in the media creation business. In this new arena, creativity is king, not the size of your studio.
In the Digital Animation Bible, Videography and Digital Cinema magazine Contributing Editor George Avgerakis, a professional digital animator and videographer, gives you everything you need to get started, showing how any determined and creative reader can master this exciting new field by learning the fundamentals and getting comfortable with any of the three leading software packages that form the common language of contemporary digital animation.
STEP BY STEP: HOW TO SET UP AND OPERATE YOUR OWN DIGITAL ANIMATION STUDIO
Digital Animation Bible:
- Helps you get your fist professional experience as an intern
- Provides essential information on choosing and using the right software, with dozens of hands-on examples
- Shows you how to put together a killer show reel
- Guides you into your first paying job, from interview to paycheck
- Shows you how to take a client from a need to a complete storyboard
- Helps you originate, define, and render unforgettable characters
- Facilitates your skill in lighting 3-D animations
- Prepares you for your new life as a professional digital animator or studio owner!
Everything you need is in this book, including a CD that allows access to FREE learning versions of 3ds max, Lightwave, Maya and other useful animation software!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071414940
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071414940
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-003-04-0518000
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800714149441.0