Continuously in print since 1966, this is the definitive reference on all aspects of the design, engineering, and manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCBs). Completely updated to reflect the many changes affecting the PCB and electronics industries since the publication of the previous edition. Of particular note is new material on the manufacture of PCBs, concurrent engineering, and computer-aided engineering techniques.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE ONLY SINGLE- VOLUME REFERENCE ON ALL ASPECTS OF PRINTED CIRCUIT TECHNOLOGY
Defining the best in printed circuit board design and technology and unparalleled in thoroughness and reliability. COOMBS' PRINTED CIRCUITS HANDBOOK features:
* 30-years' stature as the best reference in the field
* Complete, definitive coverage of every facet of printed circuit assemblies, from design methods to manufacturing processes
* Exhaustive coverage of HDI (High Density Interconnect) technologies including design, material, and microvia fabrication, sequential lamination, assembly, testing, and reliability
* Fabrication developments including blind and buried vias, controlled depth drilling, direct imaging, horizontal and pulse plating
* Base materials, including traditional and alternative laminates
* Effective quality and reliability programs, including test & inspection, acceptability criteria, reliability of boards and assemblies, process capability and control
* Multi-layer and flexible printed circuit design, fabrication and assembly
* Advanced single- and multi-chip component packaging
* Top contributors from Motorola, Cisco, Compaq, Agilent, Hewlett-Packard, and other major companies
* CD-ROM with the entire book in searchable format
* Over 1300 pages covering every facet of PCB work
* More than 700 illustrations, charts, tables, and formulas that provide ready access to needed data
COOMBS' PRINTED CIRCUITS HANDBOOK is the PCB answer book, resolving more expert and workaday questions than any other single source in electronics.
* The most trusted, complete, and up-to-date reference on printed circuit boards
* Ideal for broadening your expertise and for solving problems that arise every day; basics for novices and advanced technologies for experienced practitioners
* Inside: fundamentals of printed circuit design, fabrication, assembly, test, and quality
THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND HANDBOOK HELPS YOU:
* Apply leading-edge techniques in design, fabrication, and assembly
* Solve density/heat issues
* Easily find needed data and equations
MEET THE NEED FOR SPEED AND MINIATURIZATION
Advancements in semiconductor packaging have caused a "Density Revolution" in printed circuit technology, leading to dramatic process innovations in all areas of the industry. Now COOMBS' PRINTED CIRCUITS HANDBOOK, the best-selling reference in the field for 30 years, updates you on PCB design and manufacturing processes, with details from leading engineers. Their revolutionary microvia and miniaturization processes are the heart of this new editionAbout the Author:
Clyde F. Coombs Jr., is one of the best-selling editors in professional publishing. He developed and edited four editions of the Printed Circuits Handbook, the Electronic Instrument Handbook, the Communications and Network Test and Measurement Handbook, three of McGraw-Hill’s top-selling technical handbooks. An experienced electronics engineer and manager, he is currently semi-retired from Hewlett-Packard and living in Los Altos, California.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110070126097
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand new copy. Ships fast secure, expedited available!. Bookseller Inventory # 3UBDHI000F5R
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 3rd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0070126097
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800701260911.0