In Mastering the Zone, bestselling author Dr. Barry Sears reveals that the first step on the road to SuperHealth is just a single meal away. What is SuperHealth? SuperHealth is a permanently enhanced quality of life: looking better, feeling better, strenthening the immune system, and slowing down the physiological agin process. And SuperHealth is a state that everyone can achieve.
More than 150 delicious new zone recipes. Dr Sears’s mouthwatering, perfectly Zone balanced, and easy-to-prepare meals taste so good you’ll never want to eat out of the Zone again.
A day in the Zone. A week in the Zone. Mastering the Zone includes guidelines for ordering in, eating out, and shopping, with information on how to read nutrition labels and mix and match foods while staying effortlessly in the Zone.
Zone meal templates. The Zone meal templates provided in this book will help you to create your own Zone meals.
Zone Rules of Thumb. These handy Zone rules make it easy to hit the precise Zone balance every time you eat, without any complicated calculations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mastering The Zone: The Next Step In Achieving Superhealth And Permanent Fat LossFrom the Back Cover:
MASTER THE ZONE RULES TO SUPERHEALTH
In his first book, the phenomenal number one 'New York Times ' best-seller 'The Zone', Dr. Barry Spears sparked a revolution with his startling revelations that eating fat doesn't make you fat and that high-carbohydrate bagel and pasta diet of most Americans might be the real risk to our national health. Now in 'Mastering the Zone', Dr. Sears provides you with a vast new array of tools, techniques, and tricks that will help you achieve Superhealth:
• THE ZONE MADE SIMPLE. 'Matering the Zone' gives you a practical, step-by-step guide that will show you how easy it is to get into the Zone.
• MORE THAN 150 DELICIOUS NEW ZONE RECIPES. Dr. Sears's mouth-watering, perfectly Zone balanced, and easy-to-prepare meals taste so good, you'll never want to eat out again.
• A DAY IN THE ZONE. A WEEK IN THE ZONE. 'Mastering the Zone' gives you clear examples of what a typical day and week in the Zone look like if you are a man, a woman, an athlete, or a couch potato
• ZONE MEAL TEMPLATES. The Zone meal templates provided in this book help you to create your own Zone meals.
• ZONE RULES OF THUMB. These handy Zone rules make it easy to hit the precise Zone balance every time you eat, without any complicated calculations.
• EAT IN, DINE OUT, AND GO SHOPPING IN THE ZONE. 'Mastering the Zone' includes guidelines for ordering in, eating out, and shopping, with information on how to read nutrition labels and mix and match foods while staying effortlessly in the Zone.
• WAYS TO ADAPT THE ZONE PROGRAM TO YOUR UNIQUE BIOCHEMISTRY, LIFESTYLE AND GOALS. No two people are alike, so why should your diet be? In 'Mastering the Zone', learn how to set a starting point, choose goals based on your own personal activity level and desired results, evaluate your progress on the Zone plan, and fine-tune your program for even more superior results.
'Mastering the Zone' will show you how to track your new-found health and make SuperHealth a reality. You'll look trimmer and feel more alert, and your health will be better than ever before. And you'll be able to do it effortlessly. So power up. After all, it's your life.
DR. BARRY SEARS, PH.D., is a widely published researcher and scientist who serves as president of Massachussets-based biotechnology firm, Eicotech Corporation. He is the author of the best-selling book, 'The Zone ', and lives in Swampscott, Massachussets, with his family.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0060929030
Book Description HarperCollins, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110060929030
Book Description HarperCollins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0060929030 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0017376
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800609290391.0