Jack Canfield reveals the simple set of rules for success that led him to become the multi-million copy bestselling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, and shows how anyone can follow these principles to achieve their own dreams.
• Greater levels of performance and achievement are attainable by anyone. This book offers the proven self-empowerment tools and time-tested performance strategies that are the basis for personal and professional success.
• Jack Canfield has become the author of over 50 best-selling books by following these principles – here he reveals how they can help you to take on greater challenges, produce break-through results and achieve undreamed of success.
• With the Ten-Step Action Plan you will learn how to:
– Take responsibility for your life
– Set goals and manage time
– Invest in developing knowledge and core skills
– Face up to what isn’t working and stay motivated
– Focus on your unique abilities
– Transcend other people’s limiting opinions
and much more.
• Decide what you want, believe you deserve it and practise the principles, and with these powerful new habits you can experience astonishing opportunities and extraordinary results in all aspects of your life, from your career to your relationships.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
." . .a must-read for everyone who is looking to attain new heights in his or her life."--Arielle Ford, author of Hot Chocolate for the Mystical SoulAbout the Author:
Jack Canfield has sold more than 80 million books worldwide under the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand. He holds the Guinness Book World Record for having seven books simultaneously on the New York Times bestseller list.
Janet Switzer is a marketing expert and one of America's top speakers and coaches. She's counseled more than 50,000 companies and entrepreneurs worldwide and is founder and editor of Leading Experts e-news magazine. She has a particularly loyal following of women entrepreneurs.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description William Morrow. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0060594888. Bookseller Inventory # GHT4826CFGG011817H0428A
Book Description William Morrow. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0060594888 New Book, may have some minor shelf wear. Fast Shipping, Excellent Customer Service, Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # K-6-571
Book Description William Morrow, 2005. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: ". . .the best success classic to come along in decades. . . .". Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0060594888
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97800605948860000000
Book Description William Morrow and Co, 2005. HRD. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VC-9780060594886
Book Description Harper Collins Publishers. Book Condition: New. Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 0060594888
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800605948861.0
Book Description William Morrow. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0060594888 Brand New Book. Ships from the United States. 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!. Bookseller Inventory # 4110739
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New. This item is new unopened, never used and still in its original manufacturer condition. Tracking number will be provided to you so that you may track your order (for all USA orders). Bookseller Inventory # BAA-B-3615931
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States, 2005. Hardback. Book Condition: New. 236 x 157 mm. Language: English . Brand New Book. A self-improvement guide for business professionals, teachers, students, parents, or anyone interested in promoting themselves within today s success-oriented culture shares sixty-four principles on how to reach desired goals. Bookseller Inventory # AAS9780060594886