Crystal therapy views the body as a physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual whole. This introduction to the use of crystals covers the choosing and storing of crystals, pendulum dowsing, kinesiology and self-testing among other applications.
This comprehensive guide explains how crystals can be used to bring well-being to all areas of life. It shows how to choose, cleanse and explore the properties of different crystals. There are plenty of simple healing layouts for the beginner to increase confidence and skill, supported by more detailed information of interest those already familiar with the field of crystal healing.
• A historical survey of the use of crystals in healing across the world
• The use of kinesiology muscle-testing, pendulum dowsing and intuitive procedures to discover the most effective and safe methods to use for each individual
• Unique and original crystal placements to balance the chakras, subtle bodies and meridian system of the body
• Safe, effective emotional stress release techniques
• Categorisation of crystal function by colour and indications of personal balance and imbalance using colour as a key
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007885458