Prepare yourself thoroughly for the TOEIC test
By using Practice Tests for the TOEIC Test, you will:
• Feel completely confident about how the TOEIC test works
• Know what to expect on the day of the test
• Improve your score through realistic practice
All you need for your ideal TOEIC score:
– Four complete TOEIC tests, including Speaking and Writing papers
– A clear guide to how the TOEIC test works
– A whole section full of useful tips on how to do well in the exam
– A CD (+ transcript) with accurate model Speaking and Listening papers
– Answers and explanations for all four sections of the test (including model answers for Speaking and Writing)
You can trust Collins COBUILD
Practice Tests for the TOEIC Test contains a mini-dictionary with definitions based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world’s largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 20 years.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description COLLINS. Book Condition: Muy Bueno / Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 100000000203765