New edition of annually revised, politically coloured road map of France at 18 miles to 1 inch / 11km to 1cm (1:1,120,000). The map shows individual department by name, and cities, towns, roads, European route numbers, motorways and toll motorways are clearly shown, making it the ideal map for planning and route-finding.
The map shows the road network in detail for easy route planning. With its political colouring of departments, it is ideal for reference and business users also.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of France from the Belgian and German borders in the north to the Spanish border in the south, and from the Brest Peninsula in the west to the Italian and Swiss borders in the east. Also includes the island of Corsica.
• Fully revised and updated for 2014.
• Clear, detailed road network.
• Through-route maps of Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Toulouse.
• Distance chart giving distances in kilometres between main towns.
• Key to department names and numbers, and list of regions.
• Internet links to further information.
• Full Index to place names.
• Map legend in English, French and German.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK 2013-10-10, 2013. Map. Book Condition: Good. Fol Map. 0007498225 Good Condition. Ships Immediately. Bookseller Inventory # Z0007498225Z3
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR007516521
Book Description Book Condition: Good. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97800074982224.0