Full colour map of Ireland at 9 miles to 1 inch (1:570,240), with clear, detailed road network and counties and administrative areas shown in colour. This double-sided map covers the whole of Ireland, and is ideal for reference or route planning.
The map shows the road network in detail for easy route planning. It is ideal for business users also, with its political colouring of local council areas.
• Fully updated for 2013.
• Administrative areas shown in colour.
• Clear, detailed road network.
• Town and city names, rivers, lakes, spot heights, railway lines and canals are clearly shown.
• City/town centre street plans of Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Dún Laoghaire, Galway, Limerick Londonderry/Derry and Waterford, showing places of interest.
• Full Index to place names.
• Mileage chart.
• Car ferry routes.
• Key in English, French and German.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want