This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Teach and prepare your students for GCSE Science with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science specification for Biology Unit 1, Chemistry Unit 1, and Physics Unit 1, divided into sections to allow easy preparation for Route 1 or Route 2 assessment.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science specification:
- Teach and engage low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content presented in a clear and fresh way
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of KS3 and an overview of the GCSE content at the start of each section
- Build and practice the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-section summary checklist
- Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with exam-style practice questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to imrove their grades
- Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with Higher Tier exam-style practise questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve their grades
- Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
-This student book links to other components in the Collins New GCSE Science series and to other Collins GCSE Science resources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 320 pages. 10.39x7.56x0.87 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0007414625