ERA awards finalist 2011. Bring Yr 10 Foundation GCSE Maths to life with engaging and easy-to-use whiteboard resources. This interactive maths resource is packed full of extra practice, real-life examples, functional skills, exciting whiteboard lessons and an interactive Scheme of Work fully integrated into the Collins New GCSE Maths scheme.
New GCSE Maths Interactive Book Foundation 1 will:
• Inspire your students with interactive animations, video clips of students teaching a problem, relevant news clips, real-life maths, informative worked examples, PowerPoint presentations, practice exam questions and more
• Adapt to different styles of learning with lots of audio and visual interactive book resources and study aids that launch directly from the Student Book pages onscreen
• Personalise your maths ICT teaching by uploading your own resources and web-links directly into the Collins scheme
• Integrate ICT into your lessons like a pro (without needing to be one!) with classroom-friendly software and resources which have been developed, written and tested by teachers for teachers
• Get everything you need in one box: perfect for individual computers, networks and all VLEs (please note: the VLE version is not interactive, the VLE provides PDFs of the book along with the resources by lesson)
• Plan your whole year with a fully flexible Interactive Scheme of Work linked to whiteboard lessons, web-links, external resources and the whole Collins scheme - or simply adapt Collins' suggested Scheme of Work to your teaching.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want