With comprehensive coverage, authoritative text and excellent quality phtographs this book contains all the information the owner of a Boxer will need
This popular and comprehensive guide to owning Boxers is relaunched in November 2005. The superb colour photography and practical information make this a must-have for all Boxer owners.
The informative text is supported by superb, specially commissioned photographs of champion dogs and pracitcal step-by-step photoguides to feeding, behaviour and grooming. The book is divided into three main sections:
• You and your dog – breed characteristics and behaviour
• Caring for your dog – practical information on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing
• Healthcare – first aid, emergencies and disease prevention
From puppy to adult dog and covering everything from showing to breeding, this book really is the indispensable guide to caring for your Boxer.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
Dr. Peter Neville
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007216645. Bookseller Inventory # Z0007216645ZN
Book Description Collins 2005-11-07, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 0007216645. Bookseller Inventory # Z0007216645ZN
Book Description Collins, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. All items inspected and guaranteed. All Orders Dispatched from the UK within one working day. Established business with excellent service record. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000062338
Book Description Collins, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007216645
Book Description Collins, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007216645