This Write-in Workbook accompanies the GCSE Maths scheme for AQA Modular (B)
• Provide ideal support for students working at the lower grade levels
• Detailed worked examples hand-hold students through key concepts
• Teacher’s commentary panels offer constant guidance and highlight learning tips
• Lots of practise questions help consolidate understanding
• Frequent tests helps students self-assess and identify areas of weakness
• Answers included in the back of the workbook
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The Collins 2 tier GCSE material is straight out of the top drawer and is a superb resource text for the new two-tier GCSE in mathematics. The colour coding used for exam-grade questions is straightforward and ideally matches our schemes of work. The Really Useful Maths sections are excellent; they engage interest and enthusiasm in lessons by contextualising mathematics in meaningful ways. The clear learning objectives and summaries help to crystallise the three-part lesson and enhances teaching and learning across the age and attainment range.
The material looks highly professional and relates mathematics to the real world in a variety of imaginative ways. I am confident that this Collins resource will be instrumental in raising attainment at KS4 throughout the country.
Chris Curtis, Head of Maths, Frome Community CollegeBook Description:
Workbook 2-tier GCSE lower ability solution for AQA Modular (B)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007215770