This Teacher Pack and CD-Rom accompanies with Edexcel Linear (A) – Foundation Student Book
• Engaging oral and mental starter activities to involve the whole class
• Strategies for delivery of the main lesson content
• Plenary guidance to complete the structured lessons
• Homework sheets to consolidate classroom learning
• Worked examples to embed understanding
• Free CD-ROM providing all materials in an easy to access format
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The Collins 2 tier GCSE material is straight out of the top drawer and is a superb resource text for the new two-tier GCSE in mathematics. The colour coding used for exam-grade questions is straightforward and ideally matches our schemes of work. The Really Useful Maths sections are excellent; they engage interest and enthusiasm in lessons by contextualising mathematics in meaningful ways. The clear learning objectives and summaries help to crystallise the three-part lesson and enhances teaching and learning across the age and attainment range.
The material looks highly professional and relates mathematics to the real world in a variety of imaginative ways. I am confident that this Collins resource will be instrumental in raising attainment at KS4 throughout the country.
Chris Curtis, Head of Maths, Frome Community CollegeBook Description:
Teacher 2-tier GCSE Foundation solution for Edexcel Linear (A)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description n/a. Book Condition: Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP82950379