Test Practice KS3 Maths contains two complete papers at all four tiers and three mental arithmetic papers.
With detailed guidance on how to answer test questions and how to boost grades, Test Practice KS3 Maths provides the best possible preparation for the real Key Stage 3 Maths Tests.
Written by National Test markers, the answers to the Test questions are backed up by expert advice on how students can improve their level.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete KS3 Do Brilliantly series; English, Science and Maths.
• Written by the examiners using the latest – real – National Test papers
• Complete KS3 Test practice paper (Reading and Writing, Shakespeare)
• Model answers written at all levels
• Tutorials from Test Markers on improving Test scores and boosting performance
• ‘What’s the question looking for’ section provides advice on how to work out what skill is really being tested
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7215428
Book Description Collins, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-131-82-4704004