Main Maps 1:263,000, 4.15 miles to 1 inch. An essential business tool, this atlas, which has been updated for 2005, clearly shows the postcode boundaries (down to district level) for the whole country on detailed colour mapping. In central London postcodes are shown to sector level.
This invaluable atlas shows postcode areas and districts for the whole of the UK and has been fully updated for 2005 with all the latest boundary changes.
• Central London is shown down to sector level
• Busy conurbation areas are shown at an enlarged scale of 1.6 miles to 1 inch
• Information on the structure and uses of postcodes
• Includes gazetteer listing of administrative areas
• Full index to place names
• Index to postcode abbreviations
• Postcode information clearly shown
• Comprehensive background map detail
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This atlas is aimed at the business user who will find it an essential tool for many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2363945
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004029540