Birthdays can be great predictors of character traits. Gary Goldschneider’s combination of astrology, numerology and pure observation and intuition will reveal your personal strengths, weaknesses and major issues, while providing individual advice, insight and spiritual guidance.
• No one knows exactly how or why, but birthdays tend to be uncannily accurate predictors of your personality. This book describes in detail the characteristics associated with being born on each day of the year.
• Combining astrology, numerology, and pure psychic intuition, The Secret Language of Birthdays is a wholly unique compilation that reveals one's strengths, weaknesses, and major issues while providing practical advice on spiritual guidance.
• Includes 366 individual personality profiles, each with information and advice on important numbers, planets, tarot cards and health, plus a suggestion for meditation.
• The author’s theory of ‘personology’ proposes that people born at the same point of the year’s cycle share certain traits, as influenced by the sun sign, season and day of the year. With this book you can even learn which famous people you share your birthday – and personality – with.
• This comprehensive book allows you to study not only your own profile, but those of your friends, family, colleagues and favourite celebrities too, bringing you a better understanding of yourself and others.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Gary Goldschneider became fascinated with astrology during his time studying psychiatry at Yale. Now a composer and lecturer, he writes regular astrology columns.
Joost Ellfers has created and produced numerous illustrated book projects over the past twenty years.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007191308