Renowned Flirt Coach Peta Heskell explains what gives a person the ‘Attraction Factor’ and describes how you too can get it in just 30 days. Discover the secrets of attraction and finally get what you want out of life.
• Attraction is a quality that everyone desires and few actually have. Attractive people easily find relationships and careers that are just right for them.
• Peta Heskell uses NLP techniques and other processes to teach you how to be attractive in all areas of your life.
• This book presents a plan of Attraction Action: 30 days to a more attractive you.
• The Anatomy of Attraction – what makes an attractive person
• The Power of You – developing confidence and self esteem
• The Lure of Purpose – slotting into your destined place in the world and aligning your desires with your expectations
• Enchanting Voice and Sweet Talking Body – harnessing the power of your voice and body
• Siren Language – communicating, enthusing, advising and influencing
• Enticing Energy – how to send out positive vibes
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘You'll be beating them off with a stick.' MORE
'A must for anyone who wants to find love.' NEW WOMAN
'Anyone can go from wallflower to flirt.' COSMOPOLITAN
'How to master the art and make yourself irresistible.’ DAILY MAILAbout the Author:
Peta Heskell is a licensed NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) trainer and a successful relationships and dating coach. Resident in England, she has led workshops for over 12 years. She has worked as a consultant to major dating agencies in the US and the UK and has a private practice in London.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007175728
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007175728
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007175728
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-000-82-9325009
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800071757271.0