This book is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to Celtic astrology, an ancient form of divination based on the cycles of the moon. Helena Paterson, world-renowned expert on the subject, shows how the Celtic astrological calendar can give additional insight to traditional Western readings and how the two systems can be made to work in harmony.
• Discover the 13 lunar signs of the Celtic astrological calendar.
• The 13 sacred trees associated with each month and their characteristics.
• A comparison of the Celtic Moon zodiac and symbols with the Sun zodiac and symbols.
• Integrated character analysis of the Sun and Moon signs for each month.
• History of the Celts.
• Why star-lore was so important to the Celts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Helena Paterson is professional astrologer, writer and herbalist. She has been a member of the British Astrological Association since 1978 and has taught both astrology and tarot. She has also been a guest speaker at international astrological conferences around the world and has made numerous radio and TV appearances.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX000716386X
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_000716386X
Book Description U.S.A.: Element Books Ltd., 2004. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-18815693278
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11000716386X