Intermediate Maths for GCSE offers the most comprehensive preparation for the new Intermediate tier mathematics course. Written by experienced examiners, this book provides detailed coverage of AQA specifications A and B.
The book includes:
• Clear learning objectives and summaries for each chapter
• Thousands of questions and worked examples
• Coursework tasks to match new Ma1 and Ma4 requirements
• Updated examination questions from all major awarding bodies
• Clear distinction between calculator and non-calculator exercises
• New material on proof
• The perfect resource to achieve your top grade
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Brian Speed was formally Chief Examiner for GCSE maths for AQA(NEAB) and has worked for QCA on KS3 testing; Keith Gordon is Chief Examiner for GCSE mathematics for AQA(A); Kevin Evans is an examiner for GCSE mathematics for AQA(A).
All authors are currently teaching mathematics.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007115091
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007115091