An updated and revised second edition of this popular and well established text, designed for the A level specifications.
This title covers:
1.Water: a global resource
2. Drainage basin processes
3. Streamflow and human influences
4. Water balance, river regimes and sediment budgets
5. Managing channels
6. Flooding and human responses
7. Water supply and the role of groundwater
8. Seeking sustainability for UK water resources
9. Water quality and pollution
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Part of this trusted Collins A Level Geography Series for complete coverage of this topic for the A Level specificationAbout the Author:
Victoria Bishop teaches at Lutterworth Upper School and Community College, Leicestershire.
Robert Prosser is based at the Centre for Urban and Regional Studies, University of Birmingham.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000711429X
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX000711429X