This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This course provides a straightforward and streamlined resource that will raise standards for students at English GCSE.
Collins GCSE English and Literature:
· Is structured to reflect the GCSE assessment, for coursework elements
· Has clear, out-come driven content to successfully complete coursework
· Includes mock questions and exemplar answers, clarifying the examiner’s criteria
· Is differentiated to provide work representing the grades for both foundation and higher level
· Incorporates a ‘Boost Your Grade’ feature to ensure the highest grades possible for students
· Offers a complete solution to the new GCSE, including extracts and further reading materials – no need for additional resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The complete solution to GCSE English coursework and exam preparationAbout the Author:
· Malcolm White is Deputy Head Teacher at Hawkley High School, Wigan. He is Assistant Principal Moderator for Collins GCSE English with NEAB. He is co-author of English Plus and Exam Practice for Collins GCSE English (Heinemann).
· Malcolm Seccombe is Head of English at Moorside High School, Swinton. He is Principal Moderator for NEAB’s Certificate of Achievement in English and a Team Leader for Collins GCSE English. He is the co-author of English Plus.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 200 pages. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0007109636