This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This course provides a straightforward and streamlined resource that will raise standards for students at English GCSE.
Collins GCSE English and Literature:
· Is structured to reflect the GCSE assessment, for coursework elements
· Has clear, out-come driven content to successfully complete coursework
· Includes mock questions and exemplar answers, clarifying the examiner’s criteria
· Is differentiated to provide work representing the grades for both foundation and higher level
· Incorporates a ‘Boost Your Grade’ feature to ensure the highest grades possible for students
· Offers a complete solution to the new GCSE, including extracts and further reading materials – no need for additional resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The complete solution to GCSE English coursework and exam preparationSynopsis:
This is an English GCSE course for students working at grades B-E. It supports the NEAB syllabus and complements teachers' own resources by focusing on the skills students need to achieve. The text delivers both coursework and examination skills and is written by practising teachers to reflect classroom practice. Criteria and descriptors are made transparent ensuring students know exactly what is expected of them, while authentic exemplar material shows students how to improve their grade.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 200 pages. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0007109636
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0007109636
Book Description Condition: New. New. Looks like an interesting title!. Seller Inventory # M-0007109636