A collection of invaluable business tips and methods from one of the most admired companies in the world.
• Procter & Gamble is one of the most successful and admired companies today. A $30 billion global empire, it is one of the bluest of the blue chip companies on Wall Street, and boasts the biggest advertising budget ($3.2 billion last year) on earth.
• Here, for the first time, are the 99 principles that have made Procter & Gamble the dominant marketing powerhouse, a collection of business know-how which comes directly from inside the walls of P & G.
• The company is regarded as one of the best-managed in the world. Harvard Business School teaches Procter & Gamble’s heralded brand management system, and many companies consider P & G training better than an MBA.
• This book will present marketing, career development and business management principles in bite-sized ‘lessons’ that will include illustrative examples and interesting anecdotes from personal experiences of current and former employees.
• The P & G 99 is easy to read and easy to apply, whether you are part of the very large community of business people in the marketing sector, a manager in business generally, or a business-oriented graduate.
• Comparable to The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing and The One Minute Manager, this is business self-help par excellence, whether you need to know how to write the perfect memo, run an effective meeting or understand the importance of analytic objectivity in test marketing…
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
99 PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF PROCTER AND GAMBLE’S SUCCESS
HOW P&G’S INSIDER SECRETS CAN WORK FOR YOU IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE
A $35 BIILION GLOBAL EMPIRE AND THE BIGGEST ADVERTISIING BUDGET ON EARTH . . .
Discover the genius behind Procter and Gamble's success
THE CONSUMER'S OPINION IS TREASURED:
Listening to the consumer is a disciplined art, and fundamental to P&G'S success.
THE BEST IS NEVER ENOUGH:
Once you've improved a product, what do you do?
Improve it again.
WINNING IS EVERYTHING:
It's an attitude towards work and life. That makes you the best you can be.
Instantly recognizable as the maker of such familiar products as Ariel washing powder and Crest toothpaste, Procter and Gamble is one of the most successful, most respected companies in the world. Marketing training at P&G rivals that of an MBA, and Harvard Business School teaches the company's heralded brand management to its students.
A former brand manager himself, Charles Decker saw P&G wisdom at work from the inside. Here, in ninety-nine bite-sized lessons, he demonstrates the principles and practices that fuel this multi-billion dollar powerhouse.
Accessible, fun and fascinating, 'P&G 99' Offers corporate strategies for success in business and in life.About the Author:
Charles Decker was a brand manager at Procter & Gamble before joining Ogilvy & Mather where he became an Executive Vice President. He is currently an independent marketing consultant.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Business, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0006530362