Main Maps 1:263,000, 4.15 miles to 1 inch. An essential business tool, this atlas, which has been updated for 2002, clearly shows the postcode boundaries on brand new full colour mapping.
• Updated for 2002
• Shows postcode areas and districts for the whole of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in full colour
• Shows central London at both district and sector level
• Conurbation areas shown at enlarged scale of 1.6 miles to 1 inch
• Information on the structure and uses of postcodes
• Includes gazetteer listing of administrative areas
• Full index to place names
• Index to postcode abbreviations
• Postcode information clearly shown
• Comprehensive background map detail
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland
WHO THE PRODUCT IS AIMED AT
This atlas is aimed at the business user who will find it an essential tool for many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SERIES
Postcode area Map of GB and NI
Sales and Marketing Map of GB and NI
Counties and Unitary Authorities Map of the British Isles
All three titles can be purchased as flat sheets, rolled into tubes or laminated and rolled into tubes.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
POSTCODE AREA AND DISTRICT BOUNDARIES
CENTRAL LONDON SECTOR BOUNDARIES
MAJOR CITIES AT LARGE SCALE
• UK Postcode Area and District Boundaries
• Central London Sector Boundaries
• Clear Maps of Great Britain at 4 miles to 1 inch
• Extra detail on Central London at 3 inches to 1 mile
• Comprehensive index of area and district postcodes
• Explanation of structure of postcodes
• Business applications of postcodes
This unique business planning atlas shows the boundaries and codes of all the postcode areas and districts in Great Britain and Northern Ireland on clear yet detailed background maps at a scale of 4 miles to 1 inch (9 miles to 1 inch for N.I.).
The Central London Maps show both district and sector levels of postcode information at a scale of 3 inches to 1 mile.
The atlas is fully indexed showing postcodes at district level. An index to all postcode abbreviations is shown on the Key map.
The introduction to the Atlas explains the usage of postcodes and some of their many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description . Hardback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001253467