Designed for both the family-owner and the more experienced dog breeder, this is a guide to the English springer spaniel. The book covers breed characteristics and behaviour, and contains practical information on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding, showing, first aid and healthcare.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"How this book came to be! "
Having over 23 years of successfully showing, breeding, judging and loving the English Springer - It was wonderful fo be given the opportunity of sharing that experience with fellow enthusiasts be they new-comers to the breed or established owners (Maybe like me they are they owned by their ESS!)
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-225-71-9745009