Divided into three sections, this guide provides information on the breed characteristics and behaviour of Boxer dogs as well as advice on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing, and tips on first aid and healthcare.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
Dr Peter Neville is a Director of the Centre of Applied Pet Ethology (COAPE) group of practices, research and educational serivices. He is a pet behaviourist and a frequent lecturer and broadcaster on pet behaviour
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0004129687