This owner's guide to labradors is divided into three main sections: breed characteristics and behaviour; practical information and advice on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing; and first aid and health-care.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behavior
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
Other titles in the series include:
• Cocker Spaniel
• German Shepherd Dog
• West Highland White Terrier
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0004127978