This new title in the Cobuild range of grammar books ensures that all levels are covered from elementary through to advanced. The book is organized in 4 seperate cycles beginning with the most basic forms. It contains sections on spelling and punctuation and identifies common lexical phrases.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This new grammar has been developed for elementary learners of English. It focuses on the central features of the language to provide elementary students with a firm foundation for future learning. Reference and practice material are combined in a single volume, with grammar explanations on the left hand pages and closely linked exercises on the right hand pages. A clear and spacious layout makes the book very easy to use.
• Logical organization of contents in four separate cycles beginning with the most basic forms
• Simple explanations of key grammar points
• Patterns illustrated by clear examples
• Identifies and highlights many common phrases
• Includes valuable sections on spelling and pronunciation
• Practice pages provide a wide range of challenging exercises
• Careful recycling and consolidation through regular review exercises
• Hundreds of specially-drawn cartoons vividly illustrate the grammatical points being made.
The Bank of English is a unique computer database which monitors and records the way in which the English language is actually used in the modern world. It is continually expanding and contains over 200 million words, from contemporary British, American, and international sources: newspapers, magazines, books, TV, radio, and real life conversations – the language as it is written and spoken today.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins CoBUILD. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9780003709353
Book Description Collins CoBUILD. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0003709353