This text provides coverage of topics found in all of the major A Level mathematics syllabuses and builds upon the material contained in Book one. It contains questions, exercises, later questions which aim to develop a greater understanding of ideas, and indexes and answers to problems.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Advanced Mathematics 1 and 2' by Martin Perkins and Patricia Perkins
These best-selling books continue to give some of the best support for A-level with comprehensive coverage of topics found in all of the major syllabuses. Coverage includes numerical methods and probability and statistics
• Short chapters allow for easy matching to your own course
• Past-paper questions are carefully graded
• Exercises provide plenty of practice in new skills
• Later questions develop greater understanding of ideas
• Indexes and full answers to problems
'Advanced Mathematics Book 2'
0 00 322299 3 640pp £19.99
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 1983. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0003222993