This is the authorized guide for the fans of "The X-Files", the television series. It offers an insight into this series which will reveal the "truth" about what really goes on behind the screens. The guide covers 48 episodes, with behind-the-scenes facts and anecdotes. It has interviews with the stars, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and with Chris Carter, the creator of the series. The special effects are examined, and storyboards, terminology and "Mulderisms" and "Scullyisms" are given.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
DON'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH – YOU'LL FIND IT IN HERE
For inside information on TV's hottest show, turn to this unique compendium of 'The X Files' facts and figures. Everything you must know is here, including:
• A complete and detailed episode guide
• Scores of never before seen photos
• A look behind the scenes and on the set
• Fascinating stories which trace the shows origin, including interviews with creator Chris Carter, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson – everyone behind the camera that brings 'The X Files' to life
• A detailed look at the extraordinary special effects, who creates them and how they are done
• Character studies of Mulder and Scully – as well as detailed breakdowns on favourite villains and recurring characters
• Plus, intriguing trivia and side bars of "Mulderisms" and "Scullyisms"
YOUR PASSPORT TO THE UNKNOWN IS HERE
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harper Collins, 1995. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. First (1st) Edition. Front/Back: New . Spine: New . Printing: 123456789 . NOT price-clipped . Year: 1995. Bookseller Inventory # 36
Book Description HarperCollins. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0002557029
Book Description Harpercollins Publisher, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0002557029