Covering the whole of Europe, this guide includes every species of fish found in both fresh and salt water. Distribution maps are included for every species, showing where in Europe they occur.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Includes every species of fish found in both fresh and salt water.
• Covers the whole of Europe – both the North Atlantic, Mediterranean and all lakes and rivers from Ireland in the west to the Danube basin in the east.
• Describes 753 species.
• Superbly illustrated with over 2000 colour paintings.
• Every species fully researched – paintings produced from living specimens or studies in the wild.
• Distribution maps are included for most species, showing where in Europe they occur.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: good. 440 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00002199459-G
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001559402
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001398147
Book Description Collins, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # 1202713
Book Description Collins, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001894633
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Very good. Bookseller Inventory # HH-000-95-7001007