This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Course Notes is designed to help you succeed in your law examinations and assessments. Each guide supports revision of an undergraduate and conversion GDL/CPE law degree module by demonstrating good practice in creating and maintaining ideal notes. Course Notes will support you in actively and effectively learning the material by guiding you through the demands of compiling the information you need.
· Written by expert lecturers who understand your needs with examination requirements in mind
· Covers key cases, legislation and principles clearly and concisely so you can recall information confidently
· Contains easy to use diagrams, definition boxes and work points to help you understand difficult concepts
· Provides self test opportunities throughout for you to check your understanding
· Illustrates how to compile the ideal set of revision notes
· Covers the essential modules of study for undergraduate llb and conversion-to-law GDL/CPE courses.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr Ilias Kapsis, Lecturer in Law, Bradford University Law School
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want