These "500 questions, answers, and explanation" books are designed to simulate the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1. Each is authored by an expert in the field and has been reviewed by students who have recently passed the exam. As Step 1 is becoming increasingly more clinical in nature, when applicable, clinical vignette-style questions requiring a two-step reasoning process are also included. All of the "Pretest" titles include a "high-yield" fact section to reinforce key concepts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 400 clinical vignettes covering all the basic sciences
- 8 blocks of 50 questions - just like the USMLE Step 1
- Content reviewed by students who recently passed the
USMLE Step 1
PreTest is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1
- Simulates the actual exam, question by question
- Reviewed by recently tested students
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it
This one-of-a-kind prep guide simulates the USMLE Step 1 to help you:
- Get to know material likely to appear on the exam
- Practice with 400 timed, clinical-vignette style questions
- Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
- Find references with every answer
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest delivers USMLE-type questions in USMLE format.
- Format simulates the exam
- 400 clinical-vignette style questions
- Referenced answers
- Best prep there is for the USMLE Step 1
Clinical Vignettes: PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Inc, 2001. Book Condition: Good. 2nd. N/A. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP2601120