This dictionary is designed to meet the needs of the learner of French and is intended for school pupils and the general user. Grammatical constructions are shown and illustrated by everyday examples. A supplement provides practical assistance in telephoning, writing letters and conversation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
COLLINS ROBERT FRENCH SCHOOL DICTIONARY
• Specially designed for the needs of younger learners
• Full treatment of basic vocabulary and grammatical constructions
• Over 65,000 references and 100,000 translations
• Easy to use, with meanings and context clearly indicated
• Helpful supplement on expressing oneself correctly in French
• Up-to-date, reliable and practical
"The most clearly thought-out dictionary of its kind that has so far appeared.."
JOHN WEIGHTMAN, 'The Observer'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004336208